Thursday, October 13, 2011

Welcome to Clay Art Story

Welcome to Clay Art Story


My name is Irene, my passion over the years in clay art and craft  has brought me happiness and great satisfactions in my clay pieces. I enjoyed teaching others, too, and it is great joy to see the big happy smiles on the faces of my students when they completed their clay artworks!  
I started learning clay art in 1984, I have attended many courses conducted by teachers from several countries like Taiwan, Hong Kong and Thailand. In year 2000, I have started my own studio, Ci Le Clay Art & Craft Studio in Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 

I have participated in several art & craft exhibitions or events, and every year especially during school holidays, I will conduct clay art & craft classes at schools and some major shopping centers.


Paper clay is an easy material to work with and requires no baking in the oven, just let it air dry. It comes with premixed colors and also as plain white. There are different types for different projects such as for floral items and also for moulding figures, suitable for both adult and children clay crafts.

Over the years, there has been a lot of improvement to the quality and texture of the material with the many imported books on various paper clay art, a number of other schools have started conducting classes. I think, I am one of the first few to import the clay art materials from overseas.










Today, besides giving classes on clay art & craft, we also supply various type of clay and clay materials, tools such as flower cutters, craft moulds, wooden boxes and many art supplies. 



Call 012-3686026 Now!


Welcome to Our Shop: Ci Le Clay Art & Craft
We supply clay
flowers cutters, moulds, tools and craft materials

We supply soft air dry clay, resin clay, children clay, flower clay, superlight  modelling clay,  Luna clay,  cream clay, paper clay, polymer clay and more, art and craft accessories and stationery 

We supply wooden items use for clay art craft, decoupage and house decorations art too. 




Call 012-3686026 Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment